1) Information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the data controller
- We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following, we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is any data with which you can be personally identified
- The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Verein Kraulquappen Wien, Prager Straße 120, 1210 Vienna, Austria, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The controller is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
- This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. registrations or enquiries to the controller). You can recognise an encrypted connection by the string “https://” and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
During the mere informational use of our website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you reached the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymised form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data is not passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website more attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognise your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data and IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie.
If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
Please note that you can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually about their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browsers under the following links
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
4) Contact us
Personal data is collected when contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting / registering and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed / after the competition has been cancelled; this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and insofar as there are no statutory retention obligations to the contrary.
5) Rights of the person concerned
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of access and intervention) vis-à-vis the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have the right to obtain information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it was not collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing concerning you, as well as your right to be informed about which guarantees exist in accordance with Art. 46 of the GDPR if your data is transferred to third countries;
- Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 of the GDPR: You have the right to have any inaccurate data relating to you rectified without delay and/or to have any incomplete data stored by us completed;
- Right to deletion pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) DSGVO are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data, which you dispute, is being verified; if you refuse the erasure of your data due to unlawful data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data; if you require your data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved; or if you have lodged an objection on grounds relating to your particular situation as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate grounds prevail;
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once given at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: If you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
6) RIGHT OF OBJECTION
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS ON THE BASIS OF OUR OVERRIDING LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE AT ANY TIME ON GROUNDS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CONTINUE PROCESSING IF WE CAN DEMONSTRATE COMPELLING LEGITIMATE GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING WHICH OVERRIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF ASSERTING, EXERCISING OR DEFENDING LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF DIRECT MARKETING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF SUCH MARKETING. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
7) Duration of the storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective statutory retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law). After expiry of the period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, provided that it is no longer required for the fulfilment of the contract or the initiation of the contract and/or there is no further justified interest on our part in the continued storage.
8) Tournament specific regulations
The personal data of the entry will be used for the organisation of the Vienna Valentine Tournament up to the creation and publication of tournament schedules with first and last name, country, club, start time and date of birth as well as results also on online-based, publicly accessible tournament systems. Data will only be passed on to other third parties to the extent necessary for the organisation of the event. Non-competitive data will be deleted after six months, unless individual processes have not yet been completed or higher-ranking deadlines, which we are obliged to meet, speak against this.
Film/Photo: The events of the Vienna Valentine Tournament are basically open to the public and are not only about the sporting competition, but also about promoting personal contact between the participants. In accordance with the duty to inform pursuant to Art. 14 DSGVO, we would like to point out that photos and video recordings will be made during this event. We will use these for reporting and public relations purposes. For this purpose, the recordings may be published by the organiser in all media (online/offline, analogue/digital) and without any claim to remuneration by the participant. The legal basis for the processing of the participants’ photo and video data is Art. 6 para. 1 (f) DSGVO, as there is a legitimate interest in informing the public about the activities of the Kraulquappen Wien and Aufschlag Wien and documenting our association activities. If photos are provided to the organiser for publication, it is agreed that this is done free of charge and for an unlimited period of time, the naming of the photographer is not necessary, the photos may be edited and the consent is also not limited to certain media or purposes.
The participant confirms the correctness of all data provided and assures that he/she will not pass on the right to start to any other person.
In order not to miss future events of the Kraulquappen, it is possible to indicate during the online registration that the e-mail address will be stored and used for this purpose. This consent can be revoked informally at any time.